[dokuwiki] Detecting if users are already logged in

  • From: Raam Dev <raamdev@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 17:30:42 -0500

Hello,

I'm using the MySQL Auth backend to authenticate against my own users table. This works as expected, however I have a separate login page where my users login to my site. After logging in, I'd like them to be able to click the Wiki link and have DW detect that they're already logged in, instead of requiring them to login a second time, into DokuWiki.

I'm currently using sessions to track logged in users on my site, so what would I need to do to get DW to recognize a user as logged in? Would I need to write a whole new auth backend?

If anyone can point me in the right direction, that would be great!

Thank you,
Raam