[dokuwiki] Re: Debian/Dokuwiki: Embedding images works, other files don't

  • From: Kent <kent.riboe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 23:06:05 +0300

Hehe, the odds..
I updated from rincewind today with the same kind of problems but with .rdp/ssh links.
After updating to the new one this worked for me.

Other than that, i might not have a clue to be honest.
if the link isn't shown as a link, just as text, the problem is in dokuwiki (urlscheme / scheme.local.conf).
The mime.conf would give you another error if it wasn't correct.

Are you linking to [[http://url/file.pdf]] or just [[local-file.pdf]] ?
We changed to ext-url-based..

/K

On 2013-09-23 21:59, georg@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,

On 13-09-23 20:25:36, Kent wrote:
Could it be that you need to add

https://www.dokuwiki.org/urlschemes

?
/Kent
Thanks, before this I just found the mime.conf, which lists correctly
pdf for example.

I've did just this: "To allow local links (or any other protocol) from
Rincewind on (2011.05+) you'll need to add “file” to your
conf/scheme.local.conf." but nothing changed... :(

cheers,
Georg