[dokuwiki] Re: Crowded File Icons

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 20:59:28 +0100

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 14:22:13 -0500
"TIM CONSTANTINE" <CONSTT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I suggest changing the css.php file's css_filetypes() function to add:

good idea. will have a look at it

> This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of
> the intended recipient(s) and may contain private, confidential,
> and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
> disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
> recipient, employee, or agent responsible for delivering this message,
> please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
> the original e-mail message.

Or in other words:

We don't know how to use the security and encryption features of
our e-mail server. We are so confused that we cannot even be certain
that this e-mail was delivered to the proper person. So, if you received
this e-mail because of our incompetence, please delete it and notify us
as soon as possible. Notice that this is being written in the most scary
legalistic way, so no one notices how incompetent we are. [1]

;-) Sorry but I really don't get the sense in those texts.

Andi

[1] taken from http://flyspray.rocks.cc/mailing_list