[dokuwiki] Re: Configuration Settings Presentation

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 15:54:57 +0100

Ben Coburn wrote:

I have the table of contents creation working now, but the code it a little ugly. I think there is a better way to do that so I'll look into it before I send the patch. There are some other small things to finish and polish off too. Expect a new patch in a day or so.

Doesn't sound like there is much left for me to do :)

For the toc, did you consider using the renderer to make the toc?
You should be able to instantiate an xhtml renderer, set the toc array and call the render_toc function. That would link everything into standard styles, ids and classes and would avoid having to update the plugin if toc generation is changed (assuming the toc array details weren't altered).

Cheers,

Chris