[dokuwiki] Re: Collapsed TOC

  • From: Dmitry Katsubo <dma_k@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 20:41:32 +0200

On 04.04.2012 9:30, YoBoY wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If your toc mix up your content it is more a css issue for me. Can you
> reproduce the problem on the dokuwiki playground page (
> http://www.dokuwiki.org/playground:playground ) ? By default, the TOC
> shoukd float to the right of the content.
>
> You can check also if it's not a plugin used in your wiki who creates
> this problem.
>
> YoBoY

Thanks for reply,

Have a look at this page:

http://centurion.dynalias.com/w/property/from_search_to_purchase

If TOC is expanded, NVM logo shifts down and pulls all chapters down.
This is because the left-floating image has "clear: both;" CSS which is
correct (as you don't want the image to mess with headers and other images).

Maybe div.toc should have "clear: left", not "clear: both"?

--
With best regards,
Dmitry