[dokuwiki] Re: Can no longer access DokuWiki

  • From: "tom corcoran" <osssoftware@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 10:45:27 +0100

Thanks for the response.

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 5:25 PM, stephane martin <stef.martin@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> > That reminds me the one thing I did was I installed a dokuwiki package
> via
> > aptitude that i think installed apache2...
>
> then maybe you just have to delete /etc/apache2/conf.d/dokuwiki.conf

Ok, I removed that. It made no difference.

> when you delete a package you should use apt-get remove --purge ...

Ok. btw, the package I installed was dokuwiki_0.0.20070626b-1_all.deb.
I did a dpkg --purge dokuwiki
/var/lib/dokuwiki* was removed. Still could not access /var/www/dokuwiki...

I then did a
sudo aptitude --purge remove apache2
as I think that's what I stupidly  selected when I installed the dokuwiki
package.
that said the only think it was removing was apache2.

That does not help. I still can access my other /var/www app.

Any thoughts?

Thanks, Tom.