[dokuwiki] Re: Can I delete everything in the CACHE folder ?

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 13:59:38 +0100

Ruslan Zasukhin writes:

On 2/14/06 1:08 PM, "Andreas Gohr" <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ruslan Zasukhin writes:

Hi All,

I have enable option "show title of linked page" instead of link itself.
All works good.

But sometimes cached pages prevent update.

So I wonder, does exists way clan the whole cache at once ?

RTFM: http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:caching

I have read this before, but here I see way purge cache for single page
only.

"While the instruction cachefile only gets updated when the page, the config file or some of DokuWikis PHP files are changed,"

just touch your config to invalidate all cache files