[dokuwiki] Re: Can I change absolute date/time to relative date/time in dokuwiki?

  • From: Anika Henke <anika@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 21:47:06 +0100

On 14/04/2011 15:26, Nick Putman wrote:
Anika Henke wrote:
Yes, you can use the dformat config option
[http://www.dokuwiki.org/config:dformat] and set it to a fuzzy date with
"%f".
Until a minute ago this feature was not documented. I just added it to
that page.

Thanks. This works fine for the Wiki generally (recent changes, etc),
but isn't working with the 'Discussion' plugin, where I am just seeing
%f, instead of the time since the post. Do you have any idea how to fix
this?

Please report that problem in the corresponding bug tracker [http://github.com/dokufreaks/plugin-discussion/issues]. The developers of that plugin need to implement DokuWiki's internal dformat() function instead of the strftime() function.

Anika