[dokuwiki] Re: Calculations

  • From: "Bastien Leblanc" <bastien.leblanc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 13:55:35 +0100

Hi,

Well at first idea I think you'll have to code something in php, because
DokuWiki is only "documentation" tool.

You can enable php in configuration (but be aware of security issues if
you're on a public access)

Than write you php code with if/else between <php> marks.

Anyone has an other idea?

Feel free to ask if you need more info!

Bastien.

On 11/29/06, Syv Ritch <elfroggio@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Is there a way of getting DW to do calculations:

I need to do a table with logical calculations. These values come
from an internal website. I could get these values through some perl
script.

| Value 1| Value 2| Value 3| Value 4| if Value1 > Value2 then
'Value 2 + Value3' or if Value1 - Value2 <= 0 then Value 3 or...

I have 11 conditions (ifs). A case statement would be even better.

BTW, No experience with php.

-------------- Bastien Leblanc Bastien.Leblanc@xxxxxxxxx