[dokuwiki] Bureaucracy plugin : date picker

  • From: Andrei Shpakov <webwesen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 15:26:23 -0500

hello all,

what would be the best approach to add a "date picker" to bureaucracy
plugin?
JQuery (or any other similar library) is not included in DokuWiki base - for
faster rendering? smaller footprint?

does it make sense to add JQuery  just for 1 plugin or should I rather use
(and build upon) existing javascript source? or should I install jquery
plugin and somehow make it work from within bureaucracy?

also - am I seeing things or did someone indeed posted a bureaucracy patch
on this list which would help with date fields? I cannot find it on
freelists.org

so many questions, sorry,
thanks,

A.