[dokuwiki] Re: Broken wiki, new admin

  • From: Joshua Evans <jlevans14@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 13:35:59 -0400

Thanks! Ok, the scripts run correctly and it looks like our group and owner
return correct. I tried the chgrp to httpd and I get back this:

chgrp: httpd: Invalid argument

Same with apache. It works fine with our owner name in there. Still getting
the same error on the admin controls.

Joshua L Evans
Space Systems Lab
Electrical & Computer Engineering