[dokuwiki] Re: Blank pages

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 03:26:44 +0100

Todd wrote:

I had a working DokuWiki, then I installed the Notes plugin. After I
did that, everything went blank. The pages load with absolutely
nothing in the spot where the page contents should be. Everything is
writable, and I didnt delete the pages or anything dumb like that. I
checked the cache directories, and it seems the cache files are all
empty, which may be the culprit. I deleted everything in the cache,
but its still making zero-byte files.

Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks
Get a look at your php error log. By the sounds of it the plugin is generating a fatal php error.

Cheers,

Chris