[dokuwiki] Re: Autolink plugin AND Apache writing

  • From: "Mark McCoy" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 08:40:43 -0500

On 8/8/07, Myron Turner <turnermm02@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> If you are on a shared (hosted) server, you probably couldn't use these
> methods, since generally such systems prevent changes of groups and
> ownership.  Otherwise anyone on the serever could change ownership of
> files and directories.

Quoting myself:

--
Mark McCoy
  - Professional Unix Geek

Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from
revolutionists and rebels - men and women who dared to dissent from
accepted doctrine. As their heirs, may we never confuse honest dissent
with disloyal subversion. -- Dwight D. Eisenhower