[dokuwiki] Re: Authenticate against LDAP but retain users.auth.php group assignment?

  • From: "Metz, Bobby" <Bobby.Metz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 11:45:59 -0500

Klaus,
        That sounds close to perfect...thanks for the code snippet.
Like you said, this would make for a great addition.  I'd thought about
modifying ldap.class.php before but have never found the time to do so,
thus the post :)  I will definitely look into this unless some better
suggestions arrive.

Thanks!!

Bobby