[dokuwiki] Re: Anyone in for a bugfixing day?

  • From: Christopher Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 12:31:03 +0100

On 5 Oct 2009, at 08:25, Andreas Gohr wrote:

fixing bugs on your own is boring. A while ago we had a bugfixing
weekend that was great fun and very productive. I'd like to repeat
that. Unfortunately my upcoming weekends are packed already. So I
wonder if any of you would want to join me tomorrow (2009-10-04) in
IRC to work on a few bugs and feature requests?

Even though it was on very short notice, a few people joined me.
Special thanks to Chris, Michael and Anika for helping.

I think we should do this more often (with a bit more advance
announcements ;-)).

Stats ?