[dokuwiki] Re: Antw: Re: Hi

  • From: Werner Flamme <werner.flamme@xxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 09:52:59 +0100

Matthias Weisser schrieb am 23.02.2007 17:04:

The URL displayd looks all totally OK.
(http://server/doku.php?id=weisser:home)

That's fine for the beginning, so DW knows where the page is...

Then, after an attempt to look at the page, what does Apache's error log say? Maybe you're just out of (PHP) memory?

There is no error from PHP or apache. And the page exists as I mentioned in my original message as I can see the coressponding files are created on
the webserver but if I follow the link DokuWiki always says that the page
doesn't exist.

There is no error? There must be an error, otherways you would see the page ;-)

In /var/log/apache2/access_log you see the query of your browser. In error_log should be the corresponding error.

In my case, I read "ALERT - possible memory corruption detected - unknown Hashtable destructor". Some pages are shown (e. g. phpinfo) others are not (e. g. phpMyAdmin). Maybe one patch too much on my apache...

Regards,
Werner

--
Werner Flamme, Abt. WKDV
Helmholtz-Zentrum für Umweltforschung GmbH - UFZ