[dokuwiki] Re: Allow header in a syntax plugin

  • From: Guillaume Turri <guillaume.turri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 18:56:38 +0200

Anika Henke a écrit :
You can, however, instigate your own headers with the same syntax within your syntax mode. There are two ways to do this.

For your information: The only plugin I know which does that is the "column" plugin. I have no idea of the quality of the code, but it might be worth having a look at it.

At this point your headers won't be in the TOC and you won't have any edit buttons. Adding to TOC should be pretty straight forward, reviewing the DokuWiki header code should show you how to do that.

A look at the "htag" plugin might also help.

Anika
Thanks for those hints!

Guillaume