[dokuwiki] Adding navigation to sidebar of starter template

  • From: Nick Putman <nickharambee@xxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 10:31:45 +0100

Hi,

I have successfully installed DokuWiki for the first time, with the starter template. I am trying to work out how to add navigation, i.e. a Table of Contents to the sidebar. In the screenshot on the main starter template page it shows navigation in the sidebar, but having installed the template, and created a few dummy pages, nothing is showing in the sidebar. I can add a page to the sidebar using the configuration settings for the starter theme, but no navigation.

Could someone let me know how I would go about doing this?

Thanks,

Nick