[dokuwiki] Adding media files from command line

  • From: Cristiano Paris <frodo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 13:49:01 +0100

Hi folks,

Instead of using the media file selector I'd prefer to add media files
directly from the command line copying them to the data/media through
the cp command from some other directory (or possibly through a Samba
share).

I've tried but even though dokuwiki seems to be able to see the just
copied media files (namely a bunch of images) I can't have them show on
any wiki page.

I've lurked the web for a solution but I've found nothing. Do you have
any recipe on this? Or is it impossible to accomplish it?

Thank you,

Cristiano