[dokuwiki] Re: Action Plugins

  • From: "Martin Tschofen" <martin.tschofen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 09:50:38 -0500

I'm assuming you're not quite ready. The pages don't exist yet.
>Yes.  Details are given at wiki.splitbrain.org/plugin:action and
>wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:event.

I'll have to think about the button bar. Right now I have a piece of
code that passes the button array from inc/toolbar.php to a file that
appends new buttons. The regular system takes over when the user hits
a custom button and outputs the syntax of my function into the
editable content. If we'd have an event that passes the menu area I
could do the same thing without messing with the core code.

Now that doesn't allow for special display behavior or special action
to be taken when the user hits the custom button. Not sure yet if that
is important.

Also, on the link event, I'll have to think about it a little more...martin