[dokuwiki] Re: [ANN] WP-Dokuwiki

  • From: Danny Trommer <dantro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 14:44:15 +0100

Hi DokuWiki list,

I'd like to step in as well. DokuWiki is a great project on a level I appreciate a lot.
In a little over a month I got my long planned project a rock solid engine based on DokuWiki.
Also I'd like to give a shout out on the template developers, especially Neo who maintains http://resources.neolao.com/php/dokuwiki/templates
Neo, look what I've done with your template: http://www.beastiemuseum.de
It doesn't depend on a given background colour sheme anymore, since it's all about alpha layers.

Andi, may I ask you to add that site to your showcase at:
http://www.splitbrain.org/projects/dokuwiki ?

Regards,
Dan