[dokuwiki] A few questions

  • From: jlist <jlist9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 17:01:58 -0800

Hi,

I'm a new user - we are starting to organize our internal
documentation using dokuwiki. I have a few questions that I hope
someone on the list could help answer.

1. We use lighttpd as the front-end web server. Since it doesn't
recognize the Apache .htaccess files so some of the rules there
are not being observed/honored. For security reason, I moved the
data directory to outside the web directories so that it won't
be accessible from web server. Other than this, are there any other
important things that I need to fix before opening it to the world?

2. This could be a feature request, or maybe there is already a plugin
that does this - the "Edit" button for each header section on a page
is very convenient. I wonder if it is possible to have "+"/"-" where
the Edit buttons, but for collapsing and expanding a section?

Thanks,
jlist