[dokuwiki] 2 questions: box plugin and blog plugin

  • From: Helge Kaltenbach <helgekaltenbach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwikilist <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 14:41:09 +0100

Hello list,

I decided not to continue the table width thread since it's not directly
related to the topic anymore.

(for reference check the website: ausdruckswelt.de)

Now I have two more questions:
I solved the prior table thought with the box plugin for now...messed a little
bit up, but after a
clean reinstall of the (still empty) wiki page everything works as expected,
but not yet like I'd
love to have it.

1. question - box plugin
I added three boxes for the blog plugin using different namespaces. What I
still don't like about
the boxes is the following: If I don't float the boxes, they are shown centered
and vertically
listed. I want them in a horizontal line, so I floated all the boxes left -
that works more or less,
but as you might see on the website, the boxes are not centered in the main
window. How to do that?

2. question - blog plugin
I'd love to show only the title of the blog entry, not the pagename. I can
disable the pagename, but
then the linking is disabled as well. I'm not good enough with php to solve
this myself..can anyone
help? (should be a switch of two variables as far as I understand: switch
pagename and
pagetitle..right?)

That's it for now.
Thanks for any help,
thanks for the mmClean template, I like it - thanks for the box plugin, useful
thing - thanks for
the blog plugin...and of course: thanks to dokuwiki and the list :)

cheers