[dokuwiki] Re: 0 byte download

  • From: "Oliver Schulze L." <oliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 11:05:22 -0300

When I try to delete the file, I get an error saying that the file can not be deleted

because it is still in use (the error message is in spanish)

Could it be some kind of corruption in the index/cache?

Thanks
Oliver

Oliver Schulze L. wrote:
Hi,
I have a problem dokuwiki, for every page that a user visit, I get
this error in apache:
[client 66.249.66.xx] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in Unknown on line 0

I tested other php apps in my site and only DW has the problem.

I enabled debug and passed the do=debug argument to a page but I can
figure it out what the problem is.

Anyone has seen this error?

Also:
- all pages looks ok and no visual error is detected
- when I try to download a .pdf I get a 0byte file
- DW version 2006-11-06

Thanks
Oliver

--
Oliver Schulze L.   | Get my e-mail after a captcha in:
Asuncion - Paraguay | http://tinymailto.com/oliver