[dokuwiki-teams] Re: [plugin/template team] check templates for needed changes...

  • From: Myron Turner <turnermm03@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki-teams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 13:56:36 -0500

On 10/23/2010 3:36 AM, Guillaume Turri wrote:
Hi

2010/10/21 Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

    > I've started to look for templates which have problems with the
    media
    > manager. So far, it appears that many are concerned. It will be
    over by the
    > end of the week, and I'll put the results on the page of the team.

I put the results of my observations at http://www.dokuwiki.org/teams:plugins_templates#templates

There are:
- the templates which can't be downloaded (broken url)
- the templates wich deal correctly with the media manager (in fact, only two are working correctly here)
- the templates which are unusable (php fatal errors)

Regards,
Guillaume
Have you begun to notify the template authors yet? If not, I'm willing to begin; we can split up the work. We can set up table and add the names to it as we send out notices.

Myron

--
Myron Turner
http://mturner.org/