[dokuwiki-teams] Re: [infrastructure] cpu load by user

  • From: Frank Jørgensen <frank@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki-teams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 13:25:09 +0200

Hi

> the munin stats for cpu load by user seem to be broken. This is a
> custom munin plugin that I installed a while ago. IMHO it's one of the
> most useful tools to quickly see where things went wrong. Could you
> guys have a look at it and see why it no longer works?

I sort of fixed this issue (well, I worked around it, anyways).

It turns out that there's a known issue in munin making "root" an
unacceptable field name - and as we were asking munin to graph "cpu by
user" stats for (among others) "root", it broke the cpubyuser plugin.

The workaround was to remove "root" from the list of users we chart.
Not very elegant, I admit, but at least now we have a chart.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Frank M.G. Jørgensen