[dokuwiki-teams] Re: [infrastructure] SSL

  • From: develop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: dokuwiki-teams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2011 22:20:59 +0100

Hi!

Please find the csr in /etc/ssl/dokuwiki/dib.dokuwiki.org_csr.pem

Perhaps you should do a

openssl req -in /etc/ssl/dokuwiki/dib.dokuwiki.org_csr.pem -text

to check, if all names are included.

Each time we have a new ServerName or ServerAlias we can recreate the csr using

/usr/local/bin/update_csr.sh

All SSL files should be put in /etc/ssl/dokuwiki in the form

<hostname>_<filetype (key, csr, crt)>.pem

From there we can use the files in every service we want. We should keep a save file (I name them _sav) for each file, if we change something.

Kind regards

Dennis Ploeger

Am 08.01.11 23:32, schrieb Andreas Gohr:
About the multiple names: I used subjectaltnames quite successful. I think, we
should use them as wildcard certificates are still not 100% supported.

Okay, whatever works best. Can you create the CSR?