[dokuwiki-teams] Hi & Flyspray

  • From: "Dokuwiki (Andrwe)" <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki-teams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 12:59:52 +0200

Hi all,

since Hackfest London I'm a new member of the infrastructure team.

The first thing I've done now is to create a test instance of our bugtracker Flyspray. This instance is now running flyspray 0.9.9.7 which was release march 2012.

It would be nice if you could run some tests and click around a bit.
Don't mind the data you can do with it what you want because the test flyspray also has a test database which is a copy of the real one.

If there aren't any issues I'd update the live system to the newer version.

You can find the test instance using following link:

https://bugs.dokuwiki.org/test/

If get a redirect loop please delete all cookies for bugs.dokuwiki.org

After you've tested it please also send me some test cases you've checked so I can write these down and run them the next time I update the bugtracker.

Kind regards and have much fun,
Andrwe