[dokuwiki-teams] Fwd: Re: Re: [infrastructure] Re: new tasks?

  • From: "Dokuwiki (Andrwe)" <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki-teams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 20:06:54 +0200

Hi,

3. implement some scripts which automaticaly update the documentation of
the server (package status, hardware, mainly this site:
http://www.dokuwiki.org/teams:serversetup )

cfg2html (http://www.cfg2html.com/) could be worth considering. It is
thorough, comprehensive and does have the abillity to make output in
plain text - output which could be imported to the teams:serversetup
wiki page.

I've had a look at cfg2html and tested it.
IMO it would need more time to adjust the output to be DW conform than writing a script on our own.
I also don't like the additional dependencies it has on Debian:

alien devscripts lintian

That's why I'd write a script on my own if you don't mind.

Andrwe