[dokuwiki-teams] [Community] Public DokuWiki calendar

  • From: Anika Henke <anika@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki-teams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 18:56:09 +0100

Hi Community team,

I just shared a DokuWiki Google calendar with you. I think it would be a good idea to have a publicly shared calendar through which we can remind the community (and ourselves!) when certain events will be happening.

I started by adding the last hackfest, all future feature freezes and IRC meetups. I guess later on we can add bug hunting weekends, GSoC events, etc. See https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=2m95hikubj5dsujkf2p65q6d9c%40group.calendar.google.com

Any idea where on dokuwiki.org some more information about it and a link to it would fit?

Cheers,
Anika