[dokuwiki-i18n] Re: translation team activity

  • To: <dokuwiki-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 11:10:13 +0100

I just watch the changes in the DW-Wiki every day to see, if someone added new
strings/translations for some plugins. Example:
http://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:searchindex?rev=1292912139&do=diff
If it's the case, I take them and create a Pull Request at github (if the
plugin is mirrored there). Otherwise the plugin authors normally implement them
after a few days.

If there will be any new strings for the DW-Core, the i18n-Mailinglist will get
notified about it(?)

Matthias