[dokuwiki-i18n] Provide plugin authors a translation service

  • To: <dokuwiki-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 15:34:17 +0200

Hello *,

currently there's imho a bit too less activity inside the i18n team (and
mailinglist). To get out of this sleepy atmosphere I would like to send a
"service offer" to the plugin authors (the recipient would be the main
mailinglist). In this offer I could imagine to provide the authors the
service to send the translation request to the i18n-mailinglist. So, always
when they need several translations for their plugins, they just send a
request to the i18n team member.

What do you think about the suggestion? (Even when the plugin authors
already have this "service", we could refresh the information.)

Btw. does someone of you already worked with
http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/pootle/index ?

Regards
Matthias Schulte