[dmusofties] hello!

  • From: Stuart Band <stuartband@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dmusofties@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 03:08:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
    Just a post to introduce myself for those who don't already know me:  my
name is Stuart Band and I graduated in 2005.  Rather than getting a real job I
decided that it would be a good idea to do an MSc in Distributed Systems
Integration, once the drugs wore off it was far too late to change my mind!!
Oh well, I finish in the middle of September (assuming that my project is
finished) and hope to get a job working with J2EE.

 Good idea on the online community by the way, I've sent an email to a couple
of others recommending that they join.

regards,

Stuart Band