[dmusofties] IV's retirement (Round robin card?)

  • From: "Jennifer Freeman" <jen.a.freeman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dmusofties@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 23:45:15 +0100

For those who don't know, Ian V will be retiring soon (I think at the
end of this academic year or calender year), and I was thinking
that it would be a really good idea if
we sent a card or two round robin style and get as many people
to sign it as possible.

Obviously all past softengs and compsci that
had IV as a lecturer may be interested in signing a card,
so could you forward this to other ex-students
you know.

If you want to take part could you
send me an email to jen.a.freeman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, including your postal address

Also, If your not in the UK could you make sure you say what country
your in in the subject line (so I can try to work out the easiest way
to do this).

Regards,
Jen Freeman

P.S. PM is retiring next year