[disdads] Re: remolded house for sale

  • From: "Jim Branham" <JBranham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <disdads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 06:50:56 -0500

If you know anyone buying, go take a look. A family friend died, we got
the house out of probate and updated it. Don't mean to mis-use the
system. jim

  • From: "James Leftwich" <jleftwich@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jim Branham" <JBranham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 11:45:32 -0500
One mo time

Please click on the link(s) below to view property information.

       Customer Full Report
<http://ntreislistings.marketlinx.com/SearchDetail/Scripts/PrtBuyFul/PrtBuyFul.asp?emailGUID=7fe80840-36c7-4f7d-abd7-a7b2eb2a1439&AgentId=0369345>

The link(s) sent with this email will expire in 60 days on 10/31/2010.

The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the North
Texas Real Estate Information Systems, Inc. NTREIS data may not be reproduced
or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information
provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently
verified. The advertisements herein are merely indications to bid and not
offers to sell which may be accepted. All properties are subject to prior sale
or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.

Copyright NTREIS©2010 All Rights Reserved. Your choices regarding email are
respected.

If you wish to no longer receive correspondence of this nature please click the
following link: click here to opt out
<http://ntreislistings.marketlinx.com/optout/optout.asp?AgentId=0369345>

--- End Message ---