[disdads] Re: off duty police officer for carnival

  • From: "Jim Branham" <JBranham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <disdads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "c. kevin durio" <afitmonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 07:24:42 -0500

Kevin, this is a paid job on 10/06 From 12 to 7. It's a kids carnival.
Please have one of your cop friends contact me about working then. Do
you know what off duty officers get paid. It's a carnival so if we throw
in some food and games  we would get a good price. Really just there "in
case", there is no alcohol, just games and food.