[disdads] Next Dad's Club Meeting Tuesday Oct 5th, 6:30pm, The Londoner in Addison

  • From: "John Olson" <jolson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <disdads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 14:49:46 -0500

All,

    The next Dad's club meeting will be next Tuesday October 5th at The
Londoner in Addison at Midway/Beltline road.  The meeting starts at 6:30pm
with the agenda discussion at 7:15pm.  The agenda is fairly brief.  The main
topic to discuss is promoting the Dad's Club Golf Tournament.  We have
confirmed the Golf Tournament for Friday Nov. 5th at The Plantation off of
121 Highway in Frisco (www.plantationgolf.net
<http://www.plantationgolf.net/> ).  A buffet lunch will start at 11:30 am
and then a shotgun tee time will begin at 1pm.  We will update our website
and setup online payments through Paypal next week.  The cost will be $80 a
player or a foursome will pay $300.  The price includes range balls, green
fees, cart rental w/GPS, the lunch and awards at the end of the day.

    We had not originally planned a Dad's Club meeting November, but after
talking to several people we decided to add a meeting for Tuesday November
16th at The 300 in Addison which is a combined Bar/Restaurant with a bowling
alley.

   Also if you have the time, feel free to show up at 6pm on Friday for
setting up the carnival.

Thanks,

John

Mobile Phone: (214) 394-8937