[disdads] Fw: Mom and Dad's Club cooking class (competition) on Friday March 30th

  • From: John Olson <jolson_97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: disdads <disdads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 07:53:39 -0700 (PDT)

We have only had about 14 people RSVP for the cooking class so I am resending.
Please RSVP if you will attend.  The last one was a lot of fun.  Feel free to
bring anyone who would enjoy this type of event.

All,

   See below for details.

Mom and Dad’s Club Stainless Steel Chef™ Competition on Friday March 30th
Engage in a tasteful battle of culinary skill with a competitive cooking
class.
Passion and expertise rule the Milestone Culinary Arts Center kitchen at this
fast –paced DIS exclusive event
based on a major cable network’s newest hit show.  Our up-and-coming chef
want-to-be’s will divide
into teams that will be challenged to turn a selection of everyday ingredients
into an extraordinary
appetizer, entrée, or dessert.  A panel of culinary judges will decide whose
dishes shine the brightest
and announce the winning team! The event will start at 7:00 and following
the cooking competition a buffet dinner will be served.
Price:$56 per person (DIS is getting a 30% discount on the normal cost of this
event.)
Please RSVP to nicole@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx You can place your check in the PTO box
or bring it to the event.