[disdads] Dad's Club Pub Crawl Saturday May 14th (8 Pubs)

  • From: John Olson <jolson_97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: disdads <disdads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 11:25:25 -0700 (PDT)

All,

   After talking to several people the conclusion was that a Saturday where we
could spend more time and see more pubs was preferable to a Friday night where
we had to start later.  Since the weekend of May 6th is Mother's Day weekend we
decided to go for Saturday May 14th.  Below is the list of pubs and a link to a
Mapquest map that has all 8 pubs labeled and listed.  If you pring the MapQuest
map it has all the information on the map.  Several people will be eating
dinner at The Londoner so we are spending more time there and can collect
everyone.  Below is a time schedule for the night so you can join at any time
or leave at any time and you don't have to do the full crawl.  It should be fun
and please make arrangements so you don't drive home.  Cabs are easy to call
from any of the pubs.

http://mapq.st/g0Vprc

5:00pm - The Londoner - 2909 Thomas Avenue
6:30pm - Thomas Avenue Beverage Co. - 2901 Thomas Avenue
7:15pm - McKinney Avenue Tavern 2811 McKinney Ave
8:00pm - Idle Rich Pub - 2614 McKinney Ave
8:45pm - Black Friar Pub - 2621 McKinney Ave
9:30pm - Gingerman - 2718 Boll St.
10:15pm - Renfields Corner - 2603 Routh St # A
11:00pm - Uptown Bar and Grill - 2523 McKinney Ave