[directmusic] Re: question

  • From: "justin" <jlove@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 12:09:55 -0800

Oops, meant direct audio...

Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: directmusic-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:directmusic-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of justin
Sent: February 27, 2003 11:59 AM
To: directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [directmusic] question

Hi everyone,

I am working on creating adaptive audio for a DX game and I am using
direct music to handle all of the aa.  I was wondering if it was ok to
use direct music for all the sounds in the game i.e gunshots or if I
should use direct sound to deal with the small one off stuff...

Justin Love
University of Victoria