[directmusic] Re: controlling 2ndry segment cuts off waves.

  • From: "Paul Stroud" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 17:33:23 -0000

Yes, I was a bit confused when my introduction music finished early on my
current project. Then I realized, unlike sequencers - a waves playing length
(or end point) is determined by the End bar:beat:grid:tick, and NOT amount
of samples.

If I speed up the tempo in Logic the audio parts length doesn't change - in
DMP, the waves would end earlier. Not at all confusing, but it throws you
none the less