[directmusic] Re: Script Weirdness II

  • From: "Paul Stroud" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 14:33:54 -0000

There was something I was working on (can't remember what) and, at the time
wish I could concertina. Again, to avoid lots of IFs

"Segment" & intLevel & .play

OK, so this ain't gonna work, but I hope you can see how this avoids asking
the question:

If intLevel = whatEver then
        Segment1.play
ElseIf intLevel = blahblah

Could also be useful in the Trace command

Paul