[directmusic] Re: Launching DMDemo

  • From: <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 02:19:31 -0400 (EDT)

Cool, I'm glad that worked out.  I would have felt bad if it didn't!

Keep the feedback coming guys.  One of these days I'll have another big
chunk of time to go back and fix various things.  One thing that's really
easy to fix are the size limits so if you are hitting those (like Bjorn
used to) definitely let me know.