[directmusic] Re: A little DirectMusic demo

  • From: "Bjorn Lynne" <bjorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 20:38:42 -0000

Hi Scott,

> Hey Bjorn, did you use the text file because DMDemo couldn't handle all
that
> or was it cause it was just too much to force on screen?

I did end up using a text file because DMDemo couldn't handle all the text.
Actually, what I originally wanted to write in the DMDemo text window was
FAR less than what's now in the text file. But once I had to use a text-file
anyway, I stopped worrying about size, and it got twice as long after that.
:-)

What is the purpose of having those text size limitations in the DMDemo app?
(Sorry if it's a stupid question, I'm a non-programmer) :-)

--
Bjorn Lynne - Composer, Producer, Sound Designer
Main music site: www.lynnemusic.com