[DZR] Support/Exposure For DirectiXer

  • From: "GoRoovy" <GoRoovy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "directixer list" <directixer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 14:04:51 -0400

Hi!
This may have been discussed before, but...

When I read mag reviews of software products,
there is never any mention of our fine wrapper
product - DirectiXer.  Why is that???  I know
Cakewalk purchased the other wrapper, so...
that would be Cakewalk's focus for using w/their
products, not the magazines. Fairness (especially
in unbiased mag reviews) would be to mention all
options available, not just one.  Has anybody
contacted any of these reviewers to let them know
of their omission???

Just thinking aloud.....

Peace,
John