[DZR] Re: DirectiXer & GMedia M-Tron

  • From: "stephen samuels" <ssamuels@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directixer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 15:30:59 -0700

ok Big K  Mtron prob verified here also... with version 4.1 of the dll

all works fine for the first pass recording.. and will play back ok  [i set
it to a little loop to repeat]

then went to try to bounce the output to a new audio track and what happens
is a big click-pop as 'play' begins and no other sounds...      do suspect
something in the gmedia dll myself as they have had various prob's with the
previous versions even as vsti's...

i wish you good hunting and send along my virtual formaldehyde bottle so you
can keep the critter as a specimen!

best to ya

stephen