[diisd] In-service

  • From: Kathy Bartolameolli <kbconsult@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: diisd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 10:42:43 -0600

For those of you who have signed up for the Special Ed. in-service next
week, we will be looking at Grade Level Expectations for grades K-12.  I
have a handout prepared but it may be a little difficult to follow.  The
following MDE link has these Expectations in a chart type format if you
would like to print them for yourself.

http://michigan.gov/mde/0,1607,7-140-28753_33232---,00.html
It will require a different size paper or, scissors and paste.

The proposed High School outcomes were easier to print and I will have those
ready for you.

I will send out another email when I get the new IEP forms posted to the
web. Looking forward to seeing everyone next week.

Kathy Bartolameolli
Dickinson Iron ISD
Planner/Monitor
906-779-2692

You have received this message as a member of the diisd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx listserv.
To leave the Listserv, DO NOT REPLY TO THE LISTSERV.
Send your request to:
kbartolameolli@xxxxxxxxx