[digitalucifer] [The Blargh] Blargh: 12 Sept 2005

  • From: sku11fukkr <morpheus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: digitalucifer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 05:59:08 -0700 (PDT)

<morning.blargh>

'Exorcism' Scares Up 30M Haul
David Hinckley | 12 Sept 2005
  "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" was a box office devil in its opening weekend, bewitching moviegoers and cursing the competition.
  The low-budget film, which stars Laura Linney as a lawyer defending a priest accused of killing a girl during an exorcism, earned $30.2 million, which was more than the next five movies combined.
[Read More...]
i saw that last night. really good. nothin' like a failed exorcism to cheer me up.

This Old Porn Is New Again
Regina Lynn | 9 Sept 2005
  Hester Nash, curator of vintage erotica site RetroRaunch, has a theory about what turns us on.
  "Our sexual reactions are formed in childhood, not in puberty," Nash says. "Whatever we're exposed to when we first have those feelings will always move us throughout our lives."
[Read More...]
word.

Gimme Another Shot of This Beer..
Reuters | 9 Sept 2005
  BERLIN - A German brewer has concocted what he says is the world's strongest beer, a potent drink with an alcohol content of 25.4 percent that is served in a shot glass.
  "Everyone who has tried it is enthusiastic. It tastes like a quirky mixture of beer and sherry," said Bavarian brewer Harald Schneider.
[Read More...]
yummy. i've always said that beer should be stronger.

</morning.blargh>

--
Posted by sku11fukkr to The Blargh at 9/12/2005 08:39:00 AM