[digidec] Recordit Plus Vesrion2 Beta1

  • From: "Leslie Coelho" <lesliecoelho@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: digidec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 09:29:54 +0100

                      Digidec Recordit Plus - Users News
                      ==================================

Dear Recordit Plus User,

    Announcing the release of Recordit Plus V2 Beta1

You may now download the beta version of Recordit Plus Version 2 using
thelink below.

New in this versions:
*       Smart Start - will wait for an existing recording to end or closethe
recording software if a recording is overrunning or the software is not
recording.
*       Web Interface - listing recording for play back (look for the htmlfile
in
your recordings folder) This allows play back on client machines over a
network.
*       Compressed Recordings *
*       In Your Pocket - Convert Recordings for viewing on Pocket PC. *
*       Video Repair - mpg Cleanup - post processing.
*       update alerts - tells you when a new version is available. ^

also includes better fault tracing facilitates

*Windows XP and Windows2000 only - please let me know if you are using any
other versions of windows (I.e NT, ME, 98, 95)
^Requires internet access, not available on all opertating systems (I know
this does not work on Win98 or earlier as the OS does not support some of
the core system dlls required.)

Please note that you must deploy the new markers from \Program
Files\Recordit\Markers to the digiguide \Program
Files\DigiGuide\user-settings\markers folder and restart digiguide. If the
markers do not change try editing the maker ID which is the first line of
each file. Remer to edit the markers to point to the correct drive and
folder for Recordit Plus on line 10.

download now from
http://www.rocketdownload.com/download.php?p_id=1473&type=ext

Note this is not a public release and therefore is not available from our
website. This vesrion will display version 1.3.28, all 1.3 versions will be
beta releases for the public release of Version2

I have been running a copy of this release for sometime. It is stable on my
machine and appears to work well. I have tested the install file on windows
98. As always testing on end user machines may reveal some issues that I
have not been able to find. I am now working on adding user configuration of
update alerts (currently configured to check every 3 days) and the ability
to export to PPC after conversion of the video file.

Your feedback and comments are essential for improving Recordit Plus, please
supply comments and feedback by editing the following
"http://www.seedwiki.com/page.cfm?doc=Comments%20Page&wikiid=5565&wpid=151530
or email digidec@xxxxxxxxx with Bug 2 at the start of the subject line. Can
you please include details the windows version you are running with your
comments and feedback. Thanks.

Best Regards

Leslie