[diamond-iax-termination-testing] Re: Asterisk Price list

  • From: Stephen Karrington <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "William C. Ray" <diamond-iax-termination-testing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 21:53:01 +0200

Hello I was wonder if you had any Servers on the East Cost? and if so what
is the address to that server?
Also i wanted to report back that i am still having a delay when i use the
service to make calls. and as far as passing DTMF Tones it seems to be
working.

-- Hi William,

The server you are using is on the East Coast. It is located in
Vienna, Va. What is your IP and the current hardware you are using to
make the calls?

William C. Ray